Monday, December 8, 2008

Top 10 reason this Fall rocked!

10: I "Rep'd" 200+ lbs for the first time in my life





9: I haven't worked out since (I have a good excuse I promise)





8: I won 2 games in the regular season of the Church Fantasy Football league I'm a part of (that's like, wayyyyyyyy more than Detroit this year)





7: In the same Church league, I am still undefeated in Fantasy Basketball :)





6: I have been in Utah, California, Arizona, Illinois, North Carolina, Virginia, Colorado, Maryland, & Washington D.C.





5: The Jazz are still "in the black" despite an injury riddled opening to the season





4: BYU lost to TCU





3: TCU lost to UTAH





2: 48-24 (Pay attention to #'s 3 & 4 and you'll understand :) )





1: Milo Brynlee Mecham, 5:35p.m., 11/11/2008 (Veteran's Day), 6 lbs 14 oz, 19.5 Inches, perfect.











This picture covers 1 & 2, 1 because it's a picture of our beautiful little girl about 2 minutes after she was born. And 2 because she managed to depict exactly what I was doing toward all BYU fans November 22nd.

I'm sorry if you think the picture is a little too "racey" for your liking, but it's by far my favorite.

Her [Milo's] Mother was amazing throughout the delivery, what a champ. Just when you think you couldn't think a person couldn't get more amazing and/or inspiring, she pushes a 7 pound human through her "Vah J J."

As a dad, I find my self utterly smitten with this little girl. My heart smiles everytime I think about her. My ears twitch at the sound of her breathing. And I know that her big beautiful eyes can see straight into my soul when she looks at me. What a special blessing.

And did I mention that the Utes beat BYU, mmmm.... all the blessings....


2 comments:

Dream come true said...

Yay! for babies and Yay for your finally posting

Dan n Ash said...

WOW it's about time you decided to write about your BABY! GEEZ Mecham.
I love the butt shot. It IS racy and that's pretty much the main reason I like it :)