Friday, February 27, 2009

BlogTarded
















Yes, ok, I know...










You want pics, and they are here.... but for some reason, whenever I put pics in my blogs... everything starts going to like quadruple spacing (see: All blogs with a pic)... I don't know what it is, or why it does it... and I'm not even sure if it will do it this time... but we'll see... know that "Yes, ok, I know..." should be separated by 1 space from this paragraph... but ... here goes...
Oh, and this text was supposed to be at the top...
These photo's were taken by my uber talented Cousin Laura Savage Wheeler, I believe I have her linked over there ----------------------------------------------------------------->
I will also be shamelessly plugging her in my other blog, as I have to catch up on all things media, and her "business" will absolutely fit into that category.










5 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

Ahh thanks! See,that wasn't too hard... LOL well maybe for YOU it was. She's a cutie!

DJW said...

She really is gorgeous. Nice job you guys! As the father of two girls, I don't know if I can call yours "THE" kid... but, awwww, what the hell, she nailed it!

Anonymous said...

What???? Dan's in TROUBLE!!!!!!

Dream come true said...

I love my family:)

Melissa: said...

I love your family too, Laurie. Mostly because part of that family is me.

Jonny, way to go. I think it all looks awesome. How could you go wrong when you are posting pics of such a lovely babygirl? My question is this: will you ever see this comment, given the fact that I left it almost a month after you posted?

Anyway, cute baby. I totally called it.